Student Records & RegistrationThe registration and student records staff help make sure you have record of your academic work at SPU. They are available to help you in the following ways:
- Help you register in person or via the web.
- Provide unofficial or official SPU transcripts.
- Verify your enrollment for insurance or loan purposes.
- Assist with your veteran educational benefits.
- Answer questions about registration policies and procedures.
Kenda GatlinAssociate Registrar
B.A. in Sociology/Anthropology, Seattle Pacific University, 1988.
Joined SPU staff in 1988, has been in SAS since 1993
Kelli KnappSenior Academic History Coordinator
Joined SPU staff in 1989, has been in SAS since 1989
Registration and Veterans Coordinator
Tiffany SheltonSenior Schedule and Publications Coordinator
B.A. in Music, Seattle Pacific University, 2002.
Joined SPU staff in 2001, has been in SAS since 2004
Graduate Programs Support Coordinator
Kay KnierimSenior Coordinator Course Information & Off-Campus Registration
B.A. in Management, Seattle Pacific University, 1988.
Joined SPU staff in 1988, has been in SAS since 1988