2014–15 Undergraduate Catalog
SPU Home
2014-2015 catalog
About SPU
Costs and Financial Aid
Student Life
Academic Policies and Procedures
Baccalaureate Degree Requirements
Academic Program
Undergraduate Majors
  Course Descriptions
Time Schedule
College of Arts and Sciences
School of Business and Economics
School of Education
School of Health Sciences
School of Psychology, Family and Community
School of Theology
Board of Trustees
University Calendar
Campus Map (PDF)
NonDiscrimination Policy
Application Materials

Student Life

Administrative Structure
Community Standards and Policies
Residence Life and Housing
Student Programs
Multi-Ethnic Programs
Center for Career and Calling
Center for Learning
Health Services
Student Counseling Center
Student Records and Confidentiality
Student Publications and Media
University Publications and Publicity
Sea Pac Pass (campus card)
Motor Vehicles
Petitions for Exceptions to Policies


Sea Pac Pass (campus card)

At the beginning of students’ first quarter at SPU, they are issued a Sea Pac Pass (campus card) at no charge. Faculty and staff also receive the cards when they are hired.

The Sea Pac Pass is used for the following purposes:

  • Photo identification
  • Meal-plan access
  • Entrance into residence halls and selected campus buildings (including exercise and weight rooms)
  • SPU Library privileges
  • Campus debit card purchases at a number of locations (e.g., currently the Bookstore, select Pepsi vending machines, copying/printing in the SPU Library, laundry in all residence halls, and Mailing Services)
  • Admission to, or the student discount on, certain SPU-sponsored events (e.g., sporting events, theater productions, etc.)

If necessary, a student may obtain a replacement Sea Pac Pass (lost/stolen/damaged) at the Office of University Services during regular business hours for a replacement fee. If you lose your card or it is stolen, please notify University Services immediately so that your card can be given inactive status to ensure your security.

If you have misplaced your card, you may purchase a three-day, temporary card in University Services. It will allow you access to Gwinn Commons and the Library, but it is not valid for accessing Debit Dollars, and Advantage and SPU Points. If you do not have a valid Sea Pac Pass or a temporary card, you will be expected to pay cash at all food-service locations on campus.

A Sea Pac Pass is for your use only. If you allow another to use your card to access food service, building entrance, or identification, both parties will be subject to disciplinary actions.

Campus Card Services (located in the Office of University Services)
3220 Sixth Avenue West
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Email: CampusCards@spu.edu

[Back to top]    Print this Page

Copyright © 2015 Seattle Pacific University.
Web Content Disclaimer.
General Information: 206-281-2000
3307 Third Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119-1997, U.S.A.

How did this page do?
Click here to rate it!