Just Business Roundtable - Icicle Ridge Winery
Friday, August 1, 2014, 12 a.m.–
Sunday, August 3, 2014, 12 a.m.
Icicle Ridge Winery
8977 N Rd
Peshastin (near Leavenworth) WA 98847
The August 1-3 weekend includes several opportunities:
- Friday evening social hour
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Just Business Roundtable with Don Wood (Icicle Ridge winemaker)
- Saturday evening concert featuring LeRoy Bell, celebrated songwriter and X-Factor finalist
JBR attendees (and spouses) may purchase discounted concert tickets for $25/person (normally $60). Contact the winery directly at email@example.com or 509-548-7019.
- Sunday morning time of worship
Note: Just Business Roundtables typically include only 35 business leaders. Due to the size of the Icicle Ridge Winery's facility and the distance from Seattle, however, it is possible to accomodate up to 200 guests this weekend. Spouses are welcome. If you are interested in overnight accommodations, please make those arrangements right away.
Contact CIB@spu.edu if you have questions.
Just Business Roundtables are highly-interactive looks inside business teams seeking to integrate faith and business leadership so that families, employees, customers, and entire communities might flourish. They usually run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., include lunch, and are hosted by C3 Leaders in partnership with the Center for Integrity in Business.
Roundtables typically are comprised of:
- Seasoned business leaders with long track records of faithful leadership;
- Mid-career business leaders seeking to make changes in their operations and/or leadership to build a just and faithful business;
- Younger business leaders seeking to understand how they can build a business of influence or influence a business toward a just and faithful model; and
- Individuals selected by C3 Leaders or the Center for Integrity in Business.