Applying to Your Major/Minor


If you are a current SPU student and want to apply for admission to a major and/or minor in the Health and Human Performance Department, you must make formal application, and follow the steps below.

  • Verify that you have the required minimum GPA of 2.5 in at least 9 credits taken at SPU that apply to the specific major or minor to which you’re applying.
  • Apply Online

You must complete the major or minor requirements that are in effect at the time you are admitted to your major or minor.

If you have any questions about applying for admission to an HHP major or minor, call the School of Health Sciences at 206-281-2391 for more information.