Tuition for the 2016–17 academic year is $572 per credit for the MA-TESOL and $578 per credit for the MA-TESOL K–12 program.
For additional information about graduate costs and fees, visit Student Financial Services.
To be eligible for financial assistance, you must:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Federal Student Aid Processor.
- Be admitted to a graduate degree program.
- Carry a minimum of 3 regular on-campus credits each quarter during which the financial aid is received.
- Submit additional documentation as requested to verify eligibility.
Financial aid programs
- Federal Stafford Loan: Up to $8,500 maximum per year, depending on eligibility.
- Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan: Cannot exceed $18,500 alone or in combination with the Federal Stafford Loan.
- Federal or state work study: Part-time employment opportunities for students.
- Additional scholarships.
Note: The combination of all sources of financial aid cannot exceed the cost of attendance determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
Online resources for international applicants
Contact Student Financial Services online or at 206-281-2061 or 1-800-737-8826.
View an online listing of SPU’s tuition and financial aid programs.