Take charge of your academic experience
- Get to know your professors. Ask questions in and out of class, learn their office hours, and early in each quarter, talk to them specifically about your progress.
- Start or join a study group among classmates interested in exploring questions raised in class.
- Exchange names, programs, and interests with a few students in each of your classes.
Get involved in campus events
- Resident students: Join in your residence hall’s traditions and events. Your peer advisor is a wealth of info and ideas.
- Commuter students: The Collegium in the Student Union Building is your exclusive home away from home, with a kitchen, quiet study areas, and soft couches for naps.
- All students: Get involved with intramurals! Whether you're interested in league sports or one-day tournaments, SPU intramurals is the place for you.
Find out when librarians are available for research assistance, and when you can visit the Tech Desk for tech support and tools.