- Your current faculty advisor can answer questions regarding required courses and your major’s requirements. If you want to select a faculty advisor within your major, log into Banner >> Student Menu >> Academic Process >> Change Advisor. After selecting your department of interest (this does not change your major), choose one of the available faculty advisors.
Your academic counselor in SAS can help you evaluate transfer credits, consult with your faculty advisor regarding your academic records, and assist you with academic difficulties.
The Center for Learning can help you in a variety of ways, including providing you with personalized study strategies, disability support services, writing tutors to help you with essays, and more.
Financial Issues and Questions
- The staff in Student Life is ready to help you with any questions you may have about student resources at SPU.
Residence Life and Housing can assist you with any questions about housing, meal plans, and residential living.
University Ministries and Center for Worship enables SPU students to connect with small community groups and worship together.
- The John Perkins Center at SPU provides service opportunities to promote its vision to see generations of global urban leaders, organizations, and institutions model reconciliation and contribute to community health and wholeness.
- The staff in the Student Counseling Center is dedicated to student well-being and providing services with compassion, respect, and sensitivity to students' unique challenges and cultural backgrounds.
Health Services has health care staff who evaluate, treat, and promote optimal physical, mental, and spiritual health for students, staff, and faculty.
- Your peer advisor, student ministry coordinator, and residence life coordinator are also available to help you!
Additional phone numbers that you may find helpful.