School of Business, Government, and Economics Graduate Programs
What do you hope for in a graduate business program? Seattle Pacific University’s School of Business, Government, and Economics is recognized for its academic quality, outstanding faculty, small class sizes with flexible scheduling options, and a faith-based commitment to ethics.
At the same time, our dynamic urban location opens doors to unique learning and internship opportunities. There’s no place like Seattle to get connected. Here you’ll find an experience that can help change the course of your career – and your life.
The School of Business, Government, and Economics at SPU offers three master’s degree programs.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), for professionals with at least one year of work experience after receiving a bachelor’s degree, and who recognize a need to expand business knowledge and expertise. Choose from seven emphases within SPU’s MBA program:
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-IS), for those with at least a year of experience who work (or intend to work) in business processes and information integration, generally in a position such as project or information manager, systems analyst, designer, or even CIO. Choose from four emphases within SPU’s MS-IS program:
- Data Analytics
- Systems Integration
- Program Management
- Master of Arts in Management, with five distinct emphases:
Graduate Programs Open House
Get the facts about our MBA, MS-ISM, and MAM degrees at the next Graduate Programs Open House. You will have the chance to speak one-on-one with graduate program representatives, who will answer your questions and get you started in the right direction.
Open House and related events are listed on our Graduate Open House page.
“Getting my MBA at SPU was the best thing I could have done for myself, both personally and professionally. Not only were my ethics and personal values strengthened, but I also grew in my professional life because of the knowledge I gained from some of the best business professors in the country.”
Anna Leiferman ’08 MBA
Employee Relations Specialist Wireless Advocates, LLC