Master of Arts in Management with an emphasis in
Faith and Business (MAM-FB)
Applicants must submit the following:
- Online application and $50 application processing fee.
- Current résumé as evidence of a substantive work experience. You will need at least one full year, continuous full-time, post-bachelor’s degree experience at the time of application. More is preferred. This is a significant factor in the admission decision process.
- Official transcript from colleges or universities attended. Include the transcript from the institution that granted your bachelor’s degree with the posted degree appearing on the transcript. Also send official transcripts for all institutions attended following your undergraduate degree, as well as any other schools where you earned credits that may be used to request waivers of pre-MBA courses.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) scores. GMAT scores above 500 (25 verbal; 30 quantitative; 4.4 analytical writing) are preferred. For the GMAT, the SPU school code is C9FD273.
- GMAT test scores are waived for applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above and five years of post-baccalaureate work experience (or three years of solid managerial experience). Applicants who already possess a master’s degree may waive GMAT test requirements with submission of an official transcript listing their master’s degree.
- Two professional letters of recommendation listed in the online application (optional).
- Personal statement (3-4 pages) responding to the essay questions listed in the online application (optional).
International Student Applicants
In addition to the above requirements, international students must also submit:
In addition to the evaluation report, all official transcripts must be submitted in English. International applicants are responsible for all costs associated with this service.
The application for admission, application fee, and personal statement must be received by the dates listed below. Recommendation letters, transcripts, and test scores must arrive before an admission decision can be made.
|International Applicants with F1 Visa
(International applicants who do not need an F1 visa may adhere to the above deadlines.)
||Admission not available for international students
Visiting Graduate Students
If you have been admitted to a graduate degree program in another accredited institution, you may enroll for up to 9 credits at Seattle Pacific University — with the approval of the School of Business, Government, and Economics.
To gain admission as a visiting graduate student, you must submit:
Online application and $50 application processing fee.
Letter from the dean’s office at your home institution stating that you are in good standing at that institution.
You may take up to three business foundations courses if you have an undergraduate degree (as evidenced by an official transcript from an accredited institution); a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0; and a minimum of one year full-time, post-baccalaureate work experience (as evidenced by a current résumé).
As a pre-qualified student, you may not take advanced courses. Pre-qualified status does not guarantee future admission.
Where do I mail my admission materials?
Send admission materials to The Graduate Center, Seattle Pacific University,
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 111, Seattle, WA 98119-1950.