School of Business, Government, and Economics
- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Internship Program
- Pre-Law Studies
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-ISM)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degrees: MBA/MA (Christian Studies), MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
Your MBA. Right here. Right now.
If you’re eager to increase your career opportunities and it’s been at least a year since you earned your bachelor’s degree, our part-time/flexible/evening MBA program is designed for you.
We’re just minutes from business hubs in Fremont, South Lake Union, and downtown. From here, it’s a clear path to the best leadership positions, where you can serve others through business.
You’ll discover at Seattle Pacific University the fully accredited business program you were looking for – an MBA seen through the lens of Christian faith, ethics, and values.
And why else would you choose SPU?
- Evening classes designed around your work schedule
- Minimal red tape and forms
- Smaller classes (no TAs) in a collaborative learning environment
- Freedom to personalize your degree through specialized coursework
- A mentor program that gives you access to working professionals, citywide and beyond
- Free parking
Want to learn more? Start by telling us a little more about yourself …