What You’ll Learn
The Certificate in Digital Marketing: Search Engine Optimization concentration focuses on the constant iteration and retargeting of content on the basis of search analytics to precisely and effectively reach and delight target audiences.
The course will teach you how to set up a website, which will act as the center of your SEO efforts:
- Adding analytics platforms to your site to better understand your audience
- Refining your site’s code, design, and content by interpreting analytics
- Making precise technical improvements to better reach your organic search users
Program Schedule and Timeline
Length of certificate program: 2 quarters (20 weeks)
Start date: Beginning Fall Quarter, September 2017
Attendance: 1 evening class per week (three weeks of each quarter will combine the cohorts of all three concentration areas)
Instructor: Ben Carson (Global Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager at Microsoft)
Location: Seattle Pacific University Campus (maps)
The Certificate in Digital Marketing: SEO Concentration is comprised of two courses:
- Fall Quarter 2017: Search Engine Optimization Track I (10 weeks)
- Winter Quarter 2018: Search Engine Optimization Track II (10 weeks)
- Lectures and Guest Lectures
- Individual & Group Activities
Find cost and registration information here.
Certificate Program Contact
This certificate is offered in partnership with Insight Consulting, a company of professionals with deep experience in business coaching and professional development.
Director of Continuing Education, Insight Consulting