How will you pay for your graduate studies at SPU? Consider a varied menu of scholarships, assistantships, and loans — each designed to meet your specific needs. We’ll help you find available opportunities.
Digital Education Leadership
- The Peter Smith Digital Education Scholarship for candidates earning an MEd in Digital Education Leadership. The annual scholarship application is now open for the 2019-2020 academic year. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2019.
- To be eligible for the Peter Smith Digital Education Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted to the MEd in Digital Education Leadership program and entering the second year of study.
- Be enrolled at least half time (3 credits) each quarter during the academic year.
- Maintain all graduate student requirements for continuation in the program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Demonstrate advocacy for the program by helping other students in the program.
- Demonstrate service learning by helping students and educators outside of the program better understand how technology can be used as a tool for teaching and learning, especially those who are marginalized when advanced technologies are used in schools.