How will you pay for your graduate studies at SPU? Consider a varied menu of scholarships, assistantships, and loans — each designed to meet your specific needs. We’ll help you find available opportunities.
- The William and Carol Rowley Scholarship for candidates earning a PhD in Counselor Education. The annual scholarship application is closed for the 2018-2019 academic year. It will reopen on February 15, 2019. These funds are disbursed through the General School of Education application. To be eligible for the William and Carol Rowley Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted to the PhD in Counselor Education program.
- Be enrolled at least half time (3 credits) each quarter during the academic year.
- Maintain all graduate student requirements for continuation in the program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- The online application will be linked to this page when it is open between February 15 and June 15 of each year. Contact Megan Hamshar with any questions.