Admission Information: Master of Education (MEd) in Digital Education Leadership
Applicants will have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
To apply for admission, submit the following items to Graduate Admissions:
- A graduate application and $50 processing fee.
- Official transcript documenting bachelor's degree (including official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended).
- Note, to be considered official, transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the college or university. Transcripts may be delivered to Graduate Admissions as long as they remain in their original, unopened university envelope. Electronic transcripts received via eSCRIP-SAFE or Parchment Exchange are also acceptable.
- If your degree is not from a US college or university, please arrange for your transcript to be evaluated by an accredited transcript-evaluation company, such as FIS or WES. Have the report forwarded directly to Graduate Admissions.
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) or MAT (Miller Analogies Test) scores taken within five years of application.
- On the GRE, preferred minimum scores of 148 in Verbal and 147 in Quantitative.
- On the MAT, preferred minimum scaled score of 400.*
- Two letters of recommendation. These letters should provide a current assessment of qualifications relative to past and future service in the professional setting and capability for graduate study. Recommendations should come from present principals, supervisors, colleagues, or former professors.
- A personal statement. Applicants are to submit a one- to two-page Word document (or PDF) that includes a statement of personal academic and professional goals.
- A professional résumé or CV.
* The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) will be waived for students who achieved at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA or a 3.0 in the last 45 credits of completed coursework.
Application deadline for Autumn 2017
August 1, 2017
Application and Admissions Questions
Office: Graduate Admissions
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115-G
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
Your source for information on all SPU graduate programs, as well as admissions and events.