Admission Information: School Counseling (MEd)
in School Counseling
Applicants will have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, education, or a related field.
Applicants must submit the following items to the Graduate Admissions:
- Application and $50 application processing fee.
- Copy of teaching certificate, front and back; if applicable.
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended.
- If your degree is not from a U.S. college or university, please arrange for your transcript to be evaluated by an accredited transcript evaluation company such as FIS or WES. Have the report forwarded directly to Graduate Admissions.
- Personal statement, including long-term professional goals (maximum of 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Moral Character and Personal Fitness Policy form (found in the online application).
- Character and Fitness Supplement form (found in the online application).
Applicants who meet the regular application deadline requirements, including an initial screening of their complete application file, will be interviewed by a School Counseling faculty member.
All correspondence regarding the interview process will be carried out by email using the address provided in the application. Please set your email filters accordingly.
April 1. Late applications will be considered.
Application and Admissions Questions
Contact Graduate Admissions at 800-601-0603 or email@example.com.
Find information about this Program Overview, Program Outline, Suggested Course Sequence, and Admission Information.
Your source for information on all SPU graduate programs, as well as admissions and events.