Admission Information: Master of Education (MEd) in Teacher Leadership
Applicants will have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and a cuurent Washington state teaching certificate.
To apply for admission, submit the following items to the Graduate Center:
- Application and $50 application processing fee
- Copy of current Washington state teaching certificate, front and back.
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended.
- Personal statement (1-2 pages)
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) or MAT (Miller Analogies Test) scores taken within five years of application.
- On the former GRE exam, preferred minimum combined Verbal and Quantitative score of 950
- On the revised GRE exam, preferred minimum scores of Verbal: 148 and Quantitative: 147
- On the MAT, preferred minimum scaled score of 400*
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which addresses your leadership abilities and potential.
* The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) will be waived for students who achieved at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA, or a 3.0 in the last 45 credits of completed coursework.
2014 SPU Cohort, beginning Summer Quarter – May 15, 2014
Find information about this Program Overview, Program Outline, and Admission Information.