If you are planning to graduate Winter, Spring, or Summer 2013, now is the time to apply to graduate. Please apply by Friday, February 15. Students graduating Winter, Spring, or Summer 2013 must meet the February deadline as one of the qualifications to be eligible to participate in Commencement.
This application is only for those who plan on receiving a master's or doctoral degree. Those students only seeking certification need not apply.
To apply to graduate, follow these simple steps. Remember, this is your graduation application, so please fill out the information as accurately as possible.
1. Log into the Banner Information System.
2. Select the Student Menu.
3. Select the Graduation Menu.
4. Select Apply to Graduate (GR/DR only).
5. Select the Most Recent Term of Attendance (not your graduation term) in the first screen.
6. From there, follow the directions on the application.
7. The final page thanking you for applying to graduate confirms that your submission was successful.
If you encounter any problems, please let Megan Hamshar know.
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013