You may earn a certificate in Medical Family Therapy during or after completion of the Marriage and Family Therapy program.
MedFT 2+1 Year Program Plan (PDF)
MedFT 3 Year Program Plan (PDF)
MedFT 3+1 Year Program Plan (PDF)
- Psychopharmocology (required for MFT degree; may be taken to fulfill an elective requirement) (3)
- Collaboration Between Therapists and Physicians: The Basics (0)
- Interviewing for Biopsychosocial and Spiritual Care (1)
- Motivational Interviewing to Improve Patient and Family Health (1)
- Psychopharmacology for Mental Health Professionals (0)
- Family Therapy Tools for Treating Medical Illnesses (1)
- The Brain Savvy Therapist (1)
- Marketing Your Practice to Physicians (1)
- Spirituality and Health (1)
- 12-month Clinical Practicum (8)
Total credits: 16
For more information, visit the Graduate Catalog.