Through the MAM-SSM program, you will gain:
- Job-relevant applied business knowledge and skills
- Faith-based perspectives on social responsibility and stewardship
- Study abroad and internship experiences
- Meaningful relationships with leaders
- Professional development and placement opportunities
Prior business coursework is not required for admission. If you have a liberal arts, science, or engineering degree, the program will be your bridge into professional roles in business, social purpose, and not-for-profit organizations. If you have a business degree, the program will be your pathway into deeper insights about the purpose and practice of business and its role in serving others, and applying your knowledge in the real world.
Prior work experience is not required. If you have no experience, the program can jump-start your career. If you have experience, but have been doing work that doesn’t match your potential or the impact you want, it can reboot your career.
- A French major with a year of nanny work joined the Class of 2012 and has become an HR/staffing specialist in a global online retailer.
- A political science major with no experience joined the Class of 2013 and has become a quickly rising IT consultant.
- A psychology major with no experience joined the Class of 2014 and has become a business analyst for a specialized manufacturer serving the aerospace industry.
You’ll be ready to tackle meaningful problems so people and organizations will flourish, through: