As a Seattle Pacific graduate student, you will find a wealth of career and vocation services, resources, and opportunities on our website.
Online CCC Resources
From vocational discernment to landing your dream job to changing careers, here are some of the online resources we invite you to take advantage of:
In addition, we invite you to all SPU Center for Career and Calling events, including:
- Career and internship fairs
- Employer meet-ups/information sessions
- Career conversations/employer panels
- Job search skills workshops
- Etiquette dinners
Be a Mentor; Find a Mentor
As a graduate student, you are also invited to volunteer to be a mentor to an undergraduate student or find a mentor through Switchboard, SPU's online community where students and alumni connect by making an "ask" or an "offer." Offers can include:
- Informational interviews — share or learn about a position, organization, or industry.
- Job shadows — host a student or be hosted for an inside look at a job and company.
- Mentorships — meet 3–4 times over several months to share advice.
- Presentations — present career information to a student club or group.
SPU Graduate Career Resources
Additional SPU resources for graduate students are available through SPU Career Admissions.
Individual Career Guidance
For individual career guidance, we encourage you to connect with your graduate faculty advisor or the career center of your undergraduate alma mater, or consult our list of local independent career counseling professionals.