SPU offers a guest apartment accommodation year-round for guests of the University — in an ideal campus location. The fully furnished, one-bedroom apartment can sleep up to four and includes:
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full-size bathroom
- Kitchen (stocked with basic cookware and dining utensils)
- Dining room
- $150 for one night
- $75 per night for two or more nights
- $450 per week (seven consecutive nights)
- Full payment (non-refundable) required in advance
The Guest Apartment is located under the Office of Safety and Security on the corner of West Bertona Street and Sixth Avenue West.
Please note: Safety and Security is a 24-hour operation, with offices directly above the guest apartment. Noise and activity may occur at all hours, and may include walking, talking, radio operations, cleaning services, and more.
Since it is necessary for Safety and Security to operate around the clock, please take this into consideration when requesting a reservation for the guest apartment.
Make your reservation request for the SPU guest apartment.