Equipment: Upper Gwinn
- Ceiling-mounted display projector
- Permanently installed in the podium:
- Windows PC w/standard SPU software installed
- Gooseneck microphone
- Laptop ports for video and sound
- Multiple network ports
- AUX audio inputs
- Multiple microphone inputs
- Blu-ray player
Chairs/tables: Upper Gwinn
- 60" banquet tables (each seating up to eight)
- 8' x 30" rectangular tables (for registration or beverage use)
- Maximum of 400 matching chairs
Performance equipment: Upper Gwinn
- 12 carpeted risers (4' x 8' x 16') with two stairs
- Grand piano (on a permanent dolly)
SPU stays current with ever-changing technology services available to our guests. Campus classrooms feature podium computer systems, PC-equipped with a standard set of software applications (including Microsoft Office), as well as supporting equipment: LCD projector, TV/VCR and/or DVD, projector and screen.
Find guest wireless internet instructions here.
Contact Conference Services for more details.