To apply for graduate shared housing, you must be:
- Admitted to the University before applying for housing.
- Registered for at least 9 undergraduate or 6 graduate credits each quarter of residency, excluding summer.
You must do two things to be placed on our waiting list:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your:
- SPU ID number
- Contact phone number
- Quarter you would like to begin occupancy
- Anticipated vacancy date
- Major or program
2. Submit an initial $100 housing deposit.
Make your check payable to “Seattle Pacific University” and write your SPU ID number on the check. The $100 will be applied to your $300 housing deposit when you sign a lease. If you cancel your request for housing before signing a lease, the $100 will be refunded to you. Mail the deposit to:
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 312
Seattle, Washington 98119-1957
Canceling an application?
To cancel an application, send a written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 206-281-2026.