Residence Life seeks to create a safe, inclusive, fun and transformative residential learning experience at Seattle Pacific University. We do this by collaborating within the University to create a community characterized by:
- Christ Centeredness: where life together is informed and shaped by the Christian Story.
- Cultural Humility and Engagement: where a posture of care, self-reflection and active learning are embodied in our interactions with one another.
- Integrated Learning: where intellectual curiosity, experiential learning and academic success are fostered and supported.
- Collaborative Citizenship: where every member in the SPU community matters and uses their influence with and for the good of others.
- Vocation and Calling: where a sense of purpose and meaning are cultivated and explored.
- Whole-Person Wellness: where the overall well-being of its members is promoted.