Campus Information (Uni-Com)
Uni-Com is a campus information and service desk located on the first floor of the Student Union Building (SUB). The desk is staffed by a team of student leaders, and managed by Student Programs.
Its services include
- Directing phone calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Handling laundry and vending machine refunds
- Issuing bus and swim passes
- Manage the lost-and-found
- Approves event posters that on- or off-campus groups want to post on campus.
- Maintains a master calendar for display tables in the SUB and Bookstore breezeway.
- Coordinates off-campus vendor visits.
Campus departments may reserve the Collegium and Gazebo Room for events by emailing email@example.com.
Phone: 206-281-2000 (Dial "0" from an on-campus phone.)
Hours (Uni-Com and SUB)
- When classes are in session: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.–9 p.m.; Saturday noon–6 p.m.; closed Sundays
- Summer: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.; closed weekends
The SUB is also closed whenever the University is closed (e.g., holidays).
Seattle Pacific University seeks to be a premier Christian university fully committed to engaging the culture and changing the world by graduating people of competence and character, becoming people of wisdom, and modeling grace-filled community.
An Urban Setting
SPU’s 43-acre city campus is located in a residential neighborhood on the north slope of Queen Anne Hill.