Campus Information (Uni-Com)
Uni-Com is a campus information and service desk located on the first floor of the Student Union Building (SUB)
. The desk is staffed by a team of student leaders, and managed by Student Programs.
Its services include
- Directing phone calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Handling laundry and vending machine refunds
- Issuing bus and swim passes
- Manage the lost-and-found
- Approves event posters that on- or off-campus groups want to post on campus.
- Maintains a master calendar for display tables in the SUB and Bookstore breezeway.
- Coordinates off-campus vendor visits.
Note: Campus departments may reserve the Collegium and Gazebo Room for events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 206-281-2000 (on campus, dial “0”)
Hours (Uni-Com and SUB, when classes in session): Monday-Friday 7–9 p.m.; Saturday 12–6 p.m.; closed Sundays.
Seattle Pacific University seeks to be a premier Christian university fully committed to engaging the culture and changing the world by graduating people of competence and character, becoming people of wisdom, and modeling grace-filled community.
An Urban Setting
SPU’s 40-acre city campus is located in a residential neighborhood on the north slope of Queen Anne Hill.