Summer Session Highlights
- Summer registration begins Monday, May 1.
- First summer school classes begin: Monday, June 11.*
- Independence Day (Holiday): No Classes Wednesday, July 4.
- Last day to register for independent studies, internships, individual instruction, or dissertation is Monday, July 9.
- Last summer school classes end: Friday, August 17.*
- Your grades will be available by, or before, August 30.
*Start and end dates vary by program and class. See the Undergraduate Time Schedule or Graduate Time Schedule for specific dates for your course(s).
Summer Registration Deadlines
Summer term is divided into multiple sessions (as listed below). Each summer course is associated with a particular summer session. You can find the session associated with a course ("Summer Part_") at the bottom of the information box that appears when you click on the course title in the Summer Class List located in the Summer Time Schedule.
Your ability to add or drop a summer course via the web (online) ends on the first day of the session associated with the course, whether or not your course begins on that same day. To register for or drop a course after web registration has closed, but before the day the course first meets, you may complete a Registration Form and submit it in person in Demaray 151, fax it to (206) 281-2669, or mail it to Student Academic Services, 3307 3rd Ave W, Suite 113, Seattle, WA 98119.
Summer Part A Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 11, 2018
Summer Part B Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 25, 2018
Summer Part C Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 9, 2018
Extended Deadline Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 9, 2018
Summer Part E Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 23, 2018
Post-Summer Blakely Web Add/Drop Deadline: August 13, 2018