At Seattle Pacific University, things move at a different pace during the summer months. But services and offices are still open, so whether you need to know the Library’s hours, financial aid information, or campus dining options this summer — you’ll find the information here.
During the summer, you can park in any lot at no charge, with the exception of the Administration Lot near Demaray Hall.
King County Metro serves Seattle Pacific University via city bus routes Route 13, Route 31 and Route 32.
- Route 13 travel between downtown Seattle and Seattle Pacific.
- Route 31 and 32 travel between the University District and Seattle Pacific.
Summer Dining Options
- Common Grounds serves Starbucks beverages and pastries in Weter Hall, Monday–Friday, 7–11 a.m.
- Corner Place Market offers a variety of food and snack options, including Cocina Del Sol. The “C Store” is located between Gwinn Commons and Demaray Hall.
- Gwinn Commons is on a limited schedule during the summer and is just off Martin Square. Find the most up-to-date information at the website.
- Subway, located on the east side of Third Avenue West across from Tiffany Loop.
You’ll find numerous places to study quietly in the SPU Library, as well as copiers/print devices. Get the most up-to-date summer hours on the Library Hours web page.
You can buy your text books, sell books back, and buy SPU apparel and gifts at the Campus Bookstore. Visit the bookstore for summer weekday hours. (Closed Saturdays and Sundays.)
Disability Support Services
The University provides academic program support and accommodations for students with learning, physical, medical, and psychological disabilities. If you wish to receive accommodations, contact Disability Support Services, which is located in Lower Moyer Hall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-281-2272.