The Office of Student Life, recognizing that learning occurs both in and out of the classroom, is committed to providing educational opportunities and support services in accordance with the University’s mission. Programs and services focus on individuals and groups with the purpose of:
- Supporting, complementing, and coordinating experiences consistent with University learning outcomes.
- Providing opportunities for campus and community involvement that enhance student development and campus pride (identity).
- Addressing needs, overcoming barriers, and developing strategies for success. Facilitating reconciliation in the context of diverse communities.
- Discovering giftedness and calling with a purpose of serving the common good. Promoting excellence and values in academics, athletic performance, student leadership, and Christian formation.
- Developing self-knowledge, skills, and practices for health, well-being, and effective personal and professional relationships.
- Understanding and embodying integrity, civility, and wisdom in order to serve and lead.
For additional information about the Office of Student Life and about expectations and resources for students, please consult the Student Handbook. By enrolling in undergraduate courses at Seattle Pacific University, you agree to comply with the expectations, policies and procedures in the Student Handbook, as amended from time to time.