Changes in Personal Information

It is a student’s responsibility to notify Seattle Pacific University of any changes to his or her permanent or mailing addresses. This will enable the University to forward important quarterly materials to him or her.

Addresses and phone numbers can be changed online through the Banner Information System or by submitting a Change of Directory Information (PDF) form to Student Academic Services.

Students who wish to change their name (e.g., due to change in marital status) or update their birthdate need to provide Student Academic Services with the Change of Directory Information Form along with official documentation for the change. See the Student Academic Services website for more detailed information.