The iPhone is an internet-enabled smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is capable of accessing the internet and allows users to view messages in their SPU email account.
This document provides instructions for setting up Mail for use with the SPU email. Make sure you have the latest software to connect via the exchange server.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Email: your SPU email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: Leave field blank
- Username: your SPU email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: the password you use to access your email
- Description: SPU
- Tap Next in the upper right.
- You'll see the server name automatically populated, Tap Next in the upper right. Email account will be created.
- If the server name doesn't populate, enter outlook.office365.com to complete the setup
- Choose whether to sync contacts and calendars.
- Tap the back button in the upper left. You should now be configured to access SPU e-mail on your device.
Q. Can I transfer contacts from my current mobile phone to my new iPhone?
A. Yes. You should first transfer all your contact information to Microsoft Outlook on a PC or Address Book or Entourage on a Mac. Then sync your iPhone with your computer to put your contacts into your iPhone.