The ASSP Finance Board is established by the ASSP Constitution:
- It meets regularly and votes on pertinent financial matters
- It is chaired by the ASSP Vice President of Finance
- It issues a "Do Pass" or a "Do Not Pass" on all financial proposals
- It has the right to alter proposals
- Any proposal at or below $750 Finance Board may approve without a Senate vote
Purpose of Finance Board
To serve as the financial advisory board of Senate, monitoring all finances and physical assets of the ASSP and reviewing and making recommendations on all ASSP budgets and on all proposals which affect the disposition of the ASSP operating budget.
Finance Board Members 2014-2015
- Josiah Gaede – Vice President of Finance
- Garrett Mullett – President
- Zach Dedekind – Treasurer
- Brionna Brown - Senator
- Grace Mammarella - Senator
- Bailey Alexander – Student at Large
- Whitney Broetje – Chief Student Life Officer
Questions regarding Finance Board should be directed to the ASSP VP of Finance.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Seattle Pacific University
| Student Union Building (SUB) | 3307 Third Avenue West Suite 219, Seattle, WA 98119-1997, U.S.A.
| Phone: 206.281.2497 | Hours: M-F, 9:30-4