Online Photo Submission
The Sea Pac Pass Photo Upload System can be accessed here using your SPU username and password to log in.
The system will walk you step by step through the uploading, cropping and submission of your Sea Pac Pass photo and a picture of your government-issued photo ID. First you will upload the unedited photograph of yourself that meets the stated guidelines and requirements. You'll have the opportunity to crop your photo as necessary once uploaded. Then you will upload a picture of your government-issued photo ID (passport, driver's license, military id, etc.)
Once you have finalized your submission, Campus Card Services will review the photo and approve or disapprove it based on the requirements. You will receive communication about the approval status of your submission to your SPU e-mail address, however you can also use the CHECK STATUS page on the site.
Your Sea Pac Pass will be printed with your approved photo on it and will be available either at the Campus Card Services office or at a designated location for distribution (Undergraduate Orientation Move-In, Graduate Orientation, etc.).
1. Current color photo with a solid, flat white background, taken indoors with natural light and flash
2. Full-face passport style headshot directly facing and looking at the camera with open eyes, a natural expression and no tilting of the head. Smiling is encouraged
3. Clothing must be visible however no uniforms or costumes are allowed
4. No hats, sunglasses, headphones, or other accessories which obstruct a complete view of the face and no one other than you are allowed. Prescription glasses without glare or tint and religious head coverings are allowed only if worn on a daily basis
5. Do not crop or edit your photo in any way before submitting
6. Only .jpg files accepted with high resolution photographs being highly preferred