The Firehall is a unique facility on the Crockett Lake side of Casey’s South Campus. As its name suggests, this building was originally built in the early 1900’s and served as a military fire station. In the 1970’s, the back portion of the building was converted to a three-bedroom house, which can accommodate groups of 6-11.
- Sofas and upholstered chairs
- TV with DVD/VCR Player
- Wood-burning stove (wood not provided)
Dining Room and Kitchen:
- Standard Household Appliances including:
- Electric four-burner stove & oven
- Coffee maker
- Basic cooking and baking utensils
- Dishes and cutlery for 11 people
- Dish towels are provided, but guests staying longer than two nights may want to bring extra.
- Kitchen paper products are not provided.
Three bedrooms with varying bed arrangements, including:
- Bunk beds
- Twin beds
- Double beds
- Queen beds
*One standard bathroom is centrally located.
*Linens are not provided, however linen packets are available to rent for $10 per packet. Each packet contains one blanket, two sheets, one pillow and pillowcase, one towel and washcloth.
Firehall Building Description (pdf)