Saturday, June 16, 2018
Open daily 12 to 5 p.m.
Look below for Swim Lesson Link
- Pool heated to 85 degrees.
- Lifeguards on duty at all times.
- Pool dimensions: Depths 4' to 9' in large pool (0' to 3' in children's pool).
- No flotation devices allowed, except life jackets.
- Snacks and drinks permitted in the picnic area next to the pool, inside fenced area.
- Snacks at the pool store available.
- Locker rooms and hot showers provided.
- Swim diapers required for each swimmer not toilet trained.
- Swim lessons available both group and private.
- Cash preferred. Cards and checks accepted.
- The pool will remain open until Saturday, September 2.
- Admission is $5 per swimmer, or you can purchase a punch card for 10 swims for $30
- Ages 3 and under are free
Early Closures for Private Pool Bookings:
- July 30, 31, Aug 1, 2 @ 3:30 each day for Kiwanis kids with special needs camp
Camp Casey Pool
1276 Engle Road, Coupeville, WA 98239
The pool is located at Camp Casey Conference Center, a half mile north of the Keystone Ferry Terminal, near the north entrance, inside the gray fence.