Retail Locations

Gwinn Commons

Seattle Pacific University offers you several choices for meals, snack breaks, and coffee breaks.

Summer dining hall hours/locations are below*:

Friday, September 11: CLOSED

Click here for meal times from September 12 through September 23.

*The dining hall hours are based on the number of conference guests on campus with plans to eat meals in the dining hall. Also, the number of serving stations at each meal will vary depending on the number of guests.

Request Campus Facility Use

Make your reservation request for Upper Gwinn or another SPU facility space for your next event or conference.

Request Meals in the Dining Hall (faculty and staff)

SPU faculty and staff Gwinn Commons Dining Hall Meal request form