During the school year (mid-September through mid-June), meeting spaces are available for day, evening, or weekend use. Summer availability expands to include multiday events.
Campus meeting spaces include:
- Complete audio and visual equipment in each classroom, including a podium, a podium PC, laptop connections, TV/VCR and/or DVD, LCD projector and large screen, and document cam
- Lecture rooms with seating for 20–400
- Traditional classrooms (tablet chairs or tables)
- Arena-style classrooms
- Small and large conference rooms
- Gymnasium (limited use available)
Upper Gwinn Conference Center
The two spaces available on Gwinn's third floor — the Queen Anne Room and the Cascade Room — may be reserved separately or together, depending on your event needs and room availability. Full-size, insulated panels separate the rooms and are removed when use of both spaces is required.
More information on Upper Gwinn:
Request Campus Facility Use
Make your reservation request for Upper Gwinn or another SPU facility space for your next event or conference.