Upper Gwinn Conference Center Reservation Policies
- All food service must be contracted through Conference Services.
- Book sales by an outside vendor or individual are not permitted on campus unless prior approval has been received from the director of University Services in consultation with the SPU Bookstore manager.
- Parking is limited. Vehicles must be parked in designated lots and require campus-parking permits, available through the Conference Services office. Limited ADA-approved handicapped parking is located in the Demaray lot, but these spaces are usually occupied during regular business hours. To access Gwinn Commons from the Dravus lot, enter the Library through the back entrance, pass through the Library to Martin Square, and then take the Gwinn Commons elevator to the third floor.
- Alcohol is not allowed on campus.
Maintenance and Safety Policies
- Tables and chairs may not be moved from any other location on campus.
- Soft-seating furniture must remain in the lobby.
- No object or sign may be attached to the walls with tape, nails, or screws.
- With approval, Facility and Project Management may assist in hanging banners or signs.
- Bubble machines, smoke machines, glitter, chalk, or other items that may cause damage to the interior or exterior of the building are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted on campus.
Request Campus Facility Use
Make your reservation request for SPU facility space for your next event or conference.