SPU offers a Guest Apartment accommodation year-round for guests of the University — in an ideal campus location for a visit to SPU.
The fully furnished, one-bedroom apartment can sleep up to four and includes:
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full-size bathroom
- Kitchen (stocked with basic cookware and dining utensils)
- Dining room
- $75 per night
- $450 per week (seven consecutive nights)
- Full payment is required in advance. (Payments are non-refundable.)
The Guest Apartment is located under the Office of Safety and Security on the corner of West Bertona Street and Sixth Avenue West.
- Safety & Security is a 24-hour operation, and their offices are directly above the Guest Apartment. There is noise and activity happening at all hours including, walking, talking, radio operations, cleaning services, etc. which does cause disruption at times. It is necessary for Safety & Security to operate in this way, so please take this into consideration when requesting reservations.
Guest Apartment Reservations