How do I get a document notarized? Does your office have any notary
Do contracts have to be approved by the Finance Office?
do I get information about University liability insurance?
do I get a Procurement Card?
are the Procurement Card training sessions?
can I get a copy of my Procurement Card statement?
should I contact regarding bid information?
is the current state and local sales tax rate?
we pay tax on online subscriptions and/or services?
Business Expense & Reimbursement Questions:
is a business expense?
is a business entertainment expense?
is not a business entertainment expense?
entertainment expenses for spouses reimbursable?
is the current mileage rate?
commuting miles reimbursable?
if I travel from home to a remote job site and then to SPU?
if I travel from home to a remote job site then back home?
I bring a family member along on a business trip?
Is childcare a business expense?
gifts to employees a business expense?
if I exceed the amount per meal limits?
is the advantage of using the per diem method?
is the difference between the SPU and IRS per diem rates?<
I go to a conference where some, but not all, of the meals are provided,
can I use the per diem option?
are so many signatures required on Requests for Reimbursement?
do I have to attach receipts?
do I do if I am unsure of the correct account code to use?
do I do if I have lost/misplaced my receipts or invoice?
When are timesheets due?
Where can I find my leave balance or latest pay stub information?
Where can I get a blank timesheet?
What if I don't have access to a timesheet?
What if I can’t submit my timesheet?
What if I can’t enter hours on my timesheet?
Student Supervisor Questions:
Q. What if I don’t see all my students listed?
A. Change the “transaction status”
field and see if you find who you are looking for. Transaction status
- Not Started – The student did not start the timesheet.
- In Progress – The student did not submit the timesheet prior to 12:00 noon deadline (please submit it to yourself).
- Pending – The timesheet is ready to approve.
- Approved – The timesheet has been approved.
- Completed – Payroll has processed the timesheet.
- Error – The timesheet has an error. If the timesheet is correct, please submit it as is. If you have problems, please call Payroll.
- Return for Corrections – The timesheet was returned to the student by a supervisor or possibly Payroll
- All (except Not Started) – This does not include timesheets in error or returned for correction.
Q. What if I can’t approve my student’s timesheet?
Q. What if I don’t see the option to submit the timesheet to myself?