SPU Home > Finance Home > Forms > Instructions
SPU Home
Finance Home

  Payroll Deduction Instructions
Requests for two types of Payroll deductions can be made by logging into Banner. Employees can request payroll deductions to pay their SFS account, and they can request payroll deductions to contribute money toward an SPU student scholarship fund. Both options are listed in the Employee Main Menu.


Contact Us
Seattle Pacific University
Finance Office, Weter Hall
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 112
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922

Copyright © 2003 Web Content Disclaimer Seattle Pacific University. 3307 Third Ave. W., Seattle, Wash. 98119 Finance Office: 206-281-2066