SPU Home > Finance Home > Forms > Instructions
SPU Home
Finance Home

  Lost/Destroyed Paycheck
If you received a paper paycheck and it has been misplaced or destroyed, you may request to have it reissued. Please complete the Reissue of Lost Check form and deliver it to the Payroll Office. Upon receipt of the completed form, Payroll will contact the SPU bank to verify that the original check has not cleared. A stop payment will be placed on the original check and a new check will be issued. Please allow two business days for this process.


Contact Us
Seattle Pacific University
Finance Office, Weter Hall
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 112
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922

Copyright © 2003 Web Content Disclaimer Seattle Pacific University. 3307 Third Ave. W., Seattle, Wash. 98119 Finance Office: 206-281-2066