SPU Home > Finance Home > Forms > Instructions
SPU Home
Finance Home

  SPU Student Pay Raise Request Instructions
Supervisors must notify the Student Payroll Office of any increase to a student employee’s pay rate. This may be done by submitting a Student Pay Raise Request form to Student Payroll or by sending the student payroll technician an e-mail with all pertinent information. The pay raise request form is available in Student Financial Services or on the web. When giving a pay increase, please refer to the published Payroll Schedule and start the increase on the first day of the pay period.



Contact Us
Seattle Pacific University
Finance Office, Weter Hall
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 112
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922

Copyright © 2003 Web Content Disclaimer Seattle Pacific University. 3307 Third Ave. W., Seattle, Wash. 98119 Finance Office: 206-281-2066