The taxes that are withheld are not optional. However, by submitting
a new W-4
form you can adjust the amount of Federal Income Tax that is withheld.
If you are a faculty/staff/temp staff/adjunct employee you may request changes to a number of other deductions.
For any changes related to:
- Medical/dental/life/long term care insurances or voluntary pension contributions please contact the Human Resources Office at (206)281-2809
- Faculty or staff locker rooms please contact Athletics at (206)281-2740
- Parking decals and payments please contact Security at (206)281-2821
- Payroll deductions to pay off your account in Student
Financial Services please go online to the Banner
Info System, log in, select the employee menu and then “Request
Payroll Deduction for SFS Account.” Use this link to pay
for advantage points or block meal plans at the time that you
initiate the points or plan.
- United Way contributions please go online
to the Banner Info System, log in, select the employee menu and
then “United Way Payroll Deduction.” Note that this
link is only active during the United Way campaign in fall quarter
- Contributions to the University Fund, or Pledge
Contributions please go online to the Banner Info System,
log in, select the employee menu and then "Request Payroll
Deduction for Student Scholarships." You can also contact
Development at (206)281-2063.