Information and Data Management
Quick Stats - Student Financial AidData Source: End of year financial aid trends reports.
After viewing the following charts, you can learn more about SPU Financial Aid:
- Undergraduate Students - Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Graduate Students - Financial Aid Information
SPU faculty and staff will find additional information under Resources For: Faculty & Staff. Look under Student Information for Financial Aid Overview (Annual).
Figure 1: Financial Aid Source by Funds by Fiscal Year (ends June)
- FY 2000 Total Financial Aid $27.12 million
- FY 2015 Total Financial Aid $98.2 million
Figure 2: Percentage of Financial Aid by Source
Figure 3: Graduate Students and Financial Aid
Figure 4: Undergraduate Students and Financial Aid
- For matriculated undergraduate students, over 90 percent receive gift aid (scholarships and grants).
- Any financial aid includes gift aid plus other types of financial aid, such as loans.