How to SPRINT With Your Student
SPRINT students from Seattle Pacific University learn first-hand from leaders engaged in significant ministry in their communities, and they then seek to encourage others through their service.
This summer, we are sending students for service and learning trips to Brazil, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Indonesia, Rwanda, and Vietnam.
A large portion of students’ service-trip costs are funded by gifts from family, friends, and community who help make this life-changing experience possible.
How to Make a Donation
It’s easy to make a a tax-deductible donation toward your student’s trip. Download and fill out this Response Card (PDF) and mail it with your donations to:
John Perkins Center/SPRINT
3307 3rd Ave. W, Suite 207
Seattle WA 98119
You can also drop off your donation in the John Perkins Center office in SPU’s Student Union Building.
- All checks must be made payable to Seattle Pacific University.
- Designate on the memo line which SPRINT team you are supporting.
- To receive a tax-deductible receipt, DO NOT include a student’s name on your check.
- Fill out and include this Response Card (PDF), which includes the student’s team and name, with your contribution.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
Note: To be considered a charitable deduction, your donations must be made to Seattle Pacific University, not to an individual student. Any funds received in excess of the needs of the student’s trip will cover the costs of other SPRINT participants’ trips.
For more than 25 years, SPRINT has been contributing to community health and wholeness.
We connect Seattle Pacific University students to effective models of community engagement through opportunities to learn and serve both inside and outside the United States.