SAS Faculty Resources: How to Update the Catalog

Changing/Deleting Courses

To change or inactivate a course, a Catalog Change Form (PDF) must be submitted to Student Academic Services. This can be done only during Autumn Quarter for the upcoming academic year. 


Please remember the impact this change might have on admitted majors or on other departments who might rely on the specific course for their major requirements. If a course has been inactivated, you can no longer offer a section of it.