- Enrollment verifications typically take 48 hours for processing.
- You may be required to submit additional paperwork.
- Verifications can be processed only for the current quarter and any prior quarters.
- Future enrollment cannot be verified.
If you have more questions about enrollment verifications, contact Student Academic Services at 206-281-2031 or email@example.com.
- 6 or more credits full time
- 4-5 credits three-quarter time
- 3 credits half time
- 1-2 credits less than half time
A graduate student may, with prior permission, take courses concurrently elsewhere, provided his or her combined load does not total more than the number of credits permitted as a normal graduate load for the registration period.
No more than 15 credits of 6000-level work may be taken in one quarter without permission of the University registrar. Unless granted permission in advance by the director of graduate studies of their degree program, master’s students may take no more than 12 credits during the Summer Session(s) and no more than 6 credits in any four-week period.
The old grade will continue to show on your transcript, but the old grade will no longer affect your SPU grade point average.
Return to Get Answers