Payment Work Sheet
How Aid Pays
Educational Tax Benefits
Seattle Pacific University will begin processing student account credit balances on the first day of each quarter. You may receive your funds via direct deposit or a paper check via the mail.
To sign up to have credit refunds from your student account deposited into your bank account instead of getting them as a paper check.
1. Log on to the Banner Information System.
2. Choose Student Menu.
3. Choose Student Account Menu.
4. Choose Setup Direct Deposit.
5. Review the "Direct Deposit Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the page.
6. Enter your bank account and routing information in the section entitled "Student Account Refunds and Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit"; click Save Changes
7. You will receive an email confirmation of the update in your SPU email account.
Last Updated: 12/14/2011