SFS Undergraduate Scholarship Application
Due December 3, 2008 by 4:30pm
- Up to 90 scholarships available; only a few are renewable
- Award amounts up to $2,000
- All applicants will be notified via SPU email whether or not they receive a scholarship in Spring Quarter 2009
General Eligibility Criteria
- U.S. Citizen or otherwise eligible for federal student aid (e.g. non-citizens with a current I-551, I-551C, or I-94 card).
- Undergraduate seeking first bachelor’s degree.
- Full-time enrollment (12 UG credits or more per quarter) for the 2009-2010 academic year.
Read Carefully the Important Information Below and Answer Every Question
A number of scholarship funds have been established by individual donors for use by Seattle Pacific University. The questions listed below help us identify students who meet the awarding criteria established by each individual donor.
Although specific eligibility for these awards vary based on the criteria established by the donor, the primary criterion typically includes academic achievement (i.e. minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0) and involvement in co-curricular activities. Some scholarships also require demonstrated financial need. It is strongly suggested that you fill out a FAFSA when those become available on January 1, 2009.
Student Financial Services must receive your completed scholarship application no later than 4:30pm, Wednesday, December 3, 2008 for your application to be considered. In order to ensure a fair process, we will not be able to accept late applications.
If you have questions regarding this application or the process, please feel free to contact Whitney Kruse, Program Manager of Grants and Scholarships, Student Financial Services, (206) 281-2467 or email@example.com.
* indicates required fields
Last Updated: 8/2/2010