NOTE: Posters will be available in OMH the day of the conference, see Laurie Mendes after 2pm to setup your poster.
Instructions for preparing your poster
Format: Powerpoint. Be sure to select a font size that is appropriate for reading at arms distance (14-18).
Size: 36"W x 36"H maximum. Select Page Setup from the powerpoint menu and choose 'custom', enter selected size. Somewhat smaller sizes are OK but be sure that everything is visible from about 4 feet back.
Printing: Posters will be printed by A&A printing in Queen Anne. Please follow the instructions below to have your poster printed. Once printed, all posters will be delivered to Laurie Mendes in OMH for pickup.
NOTE: If you submit your poster by Wednesday, 1 May all printing costs will be covered by the conference.
How to submit your poster for printing:
- Prepare your poster in PowerPoint format. Be sure to use the sizing restrictions and instructions shown above. Smaller posters are fine, but those larger than 36" x 36" are the financial responsibility of the authors.
- Convert your file to PDF and ensure that all images and fonts look appropriate. (if the option is available: select ' include bleed' or PDF with crops - high resolution)
- Title your poster file SPU_Erickson_(your last name)
- FTP upload your poster to the following address:
- Use your browser to visit: https://www.aaprinting.com
- Select 'Upload files'
- Create a new account using your SPU email address
- Click on 'add file' and browse to locate the file on your computer.
- Click the 'add comment' button. Place SPU Erickson Conference in the comment box
- Click the 'start upload' button to complete.
- Once complete, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know that you have submitted a file for the Erickson conference.
Instructions for speakers
Talks will be 12 min with 3 minutes allowed for questions. Presentations should be prepared as PowerPoint slides and brought to the conference site on a CD or USB drive.